UNC Foundations of Capital Markets Certificate
Develop in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry, enhance your résumé and boost your career with the UNC Foundations of Capital Markets Certificate.
Our online certificate program combines world-class academics with practical, real-world financial training through an innovative collaboration between UNC Kenan-Flagler and FIRST FINANCE Institute.
Our online certificate program includes three courses designed to prepare and position students and working professionals for success in the financial services industry:
- Introduction to Capital Markets
- Fixed Income Markets
- Foreign Exchange Markets
Each of the three courses takes an average of 20 hours to complete (Five hours per week for each four-week course format, 10 hours per week for each two-week accelerated course format). Students will spend approximately 70 hours to complete the entire UNC Capital Markets Certificate program, including preparation for the final exam.
- Cohort 6: February 6, 2017 – April 30, 2017
Benefits of the UNC Capital Markets Certificate:
- Innovative curriculum developed by UNC Kenan-Flagler’s world-class faculty in collaboration with FIRST FINANCE Institute, an industry leader in online finance training programs.
- Courses teach foundations of real-world finance focused on operational skills rather than theoretical knowledge, with quizzes and graded activities to maximize learning and retention.
- Interactive course format facilitates social learning through interaction with classmates and faculty via discussion board, weekly live sessions and video chat. Share ideas, learn from your peers and expand your professional network.
- Convenient online format offers the flexibility to earn your certificate anytime and anywhere – all you need is a high-speed internet connection and web-enabled device.
- Earn your certificate in less than 100 days – a great credential to add to your résumé and LinkedIn profile.