UNC Kenan-Flagler publishes new digital edition of research magazine
The University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School has published a new edition of its research magazine, R.O.I.
showcases research insights and best practices from UNC Kenan-Flagler faculty. It also provides information about the professors and the scope of their work.
The award-winning R.O.I.
is published as an iPad app with videos and interactive features. Download the free app at the iTunes Store
. It also can be read on desktop
This issue of R.O.I.
features research on:
- A new model that pinpoints airline delays
- The impact corporate social responsibility (CSR) can have on shareholder value
- How Dow Chemical has the formula for company learning
- Business opportunities created by aging baby boomers
- How hospitals can cut costs by upgrading accounting systems
- The chief marketing officer’s contributions to the bottom line
- The impact of uncertainty aversion on financial decision making
- The global brand “value chain” and how brand equity factors into shareholder value
- A tax rate decrease for both multinational and domestic firms over 25 years
“Our faculty’s research – recently ranked No. 10 in the world
– is recognized for making an impact on both academic scholarship and business practice,” said David Hofmann, senior associate dean for academic affairs and the Hugh L. McColl Distinguished Professor of Organizational Behavior. “We share these insights through R.O.I. so that both business professionals and academics can learn about and apply the latest thinking to their current and future challenges.”