The UNC Center for International Business Education and Research and the Center for Sustainable Enterprise at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School are offering a free conference webcast of the Global Innovations in Energy: How Business Is Addressing Climate Change conference on April 20 and 21.
The conference will bring together 100 business and thought leaders from around the world to share innovations in energy and stimulate opportunities for collaboration. The conference will be webcast to a global audience and provide an online forum for dialogue.
Speakers and Panelists include:
- Cathy Zoi, Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- James Rogers, President and CEO Duke Energy
- C. Anthony Boon, Jr., Founder and Managing Director, Gulf Advisory & Execution
- Unmesh Brahme, Senior Vice President for Corporate Sustainability, HSBC India
- Jeff Dickinson, Asia Regional Manager, E&Co
- Tilak K. Doshi, Chief Economist and Principal Fellow, Energy Studies Institute, National University of Singapore & Founder and Managing Director, Energy Analytics & Consulting
- R. Andreas Kraemer, Director, Ecologic Institute, Berlin
- Gary Zieff, CEO, dissigno LLC & Executive Director, dissigno Tanzania Ltd.
Conference topics and panels include:
- The Energy Policy and Regulation Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities
- Taking Energy Efficiency to Scale: Strategy, Operations and Product Innovations
- Energy Innovations at the Base of the Pyramid: Adaptive and Disruptive Technologies
- The Role of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Future of Energy
- Carbon Management: Global Approaches to Carbon Markets and Accounting
- Financing the Future of Energy: Investors at the Forefront