How to Apply
How a Client qualifies to participate:
- Submits a corporate challenge that can benefit from a fresh perspective provided by an student consulting team that collectively has experience in the country, the industry, and the focus of the project
- Provides senior executives to work with the team to ensure success
- Contributes a USD $20,000 per project fee to offset program costs, plus covers all project-related expenses of the team and faculty advisor during the 9-10-days in-country, and international round-trip airfare for the faculty advisor.
How a Student qualifies to participate:
- Submits a compelling application
- Pledges to do top-quality work for credit, putting in time and effort equivalent to the most demanding business school class spanning approximately 15 weeks of the academic year (depending on the in-country time period)
- Agrees to engage in all face-to-face and virtual meetings, including the Bootcamp Weekend in Chapel Hill, NC that will be held January 2016 and 9-10 days in-country -- TBA.
- Pays student program fee ($2,500 -- $500 when you commit and the balance by December). Please check with your school rep or the GBP Program Office to see if any subsidies are being offered.
Client Application - Client applications are now being accepted. For questions or concerns, please contact Program Director, , or Director of Business Partnerships, .
Student Application - Student applications will open the first week of September for the following groups:
- Kenan-Flagler Undergraduate Business Program students - deadline is TBA
- Kenan-Flagler EMBA students - deadline is TBA
- IIM-U (International Partner School) - deadline is TBA
- Lingnan (International Partner School) - deadline TBA
- UNISINOS (International Partner School) - deadline TBA
- Purdue (US Partner School students) deadline TBA
Student applications will also be accepted for the following groups:
- Kenan-Flagler MBA students - deadline TBA
- MBA@UNC students - deadline TBA
Should you have any questions, please contact GBP Program Manager,