How to Apply
How a Client qualifies to participate:
- Submits a corporate challenge that can benefit from a fresh perspective provided by an student consulting team that collectively has experience in the country, the industry, and the focus of the project
- Provides senior executives to work with the team to ensure success
- Contributes a USD $20,000 per project fee to offset program costs, plus covers all project-related expenses of the team and faculty advisor during the 9-10-days in-country, and international round-trip airfare for the faculty advisor.
How a Student qualifies to participate:
- Submits a compelling application
- Pledges to do top-quality work for credit, putting in time and effort equivalent to the most demanding business school class spanning approximately 15 weeks of the academic year (depending on the in-country time period)
- Agrees to engage in all face-to-face and virtual meetings, including the Launch Weekend in Chapel Hill, NC that will be held January 29-31, 2016 and in-country May 13-27.
- Pays student program fee (total fee of $2,500. A $500 deposit is due when you submit your signed acceptance letter in November and the full balance is due in December). Please check with your school rep or the GBP Program Office to see if any subsidies are being offered.
Client Application - Client applications are now being accepted. For questions or concerns, please contact Program Director, Paul Friga, or Director of Business Partnerships, Meena Dorr.
Student Application - Student applications will be accepted during the following time periods:
- Kenan-Flagler Undergraduate Business Program students - October 2 - 16
- Kenan-Flagler EMBA students - October 22- November 2
- Kenan-Flagler MBA students - October 22 - November 2
- MBA@UNC students - October 22 - November 2
- IIM-U (International Partner School) - deadline is TBA
- Lingnan (International Partner School) - deadline TBA
- UNISINOS (International Partner School) - deadline TBA
Student applications will also be accepted for the following groups:
- Kenan-Flagler MBA students - deadline TBA
- MBA@UNC students - deadline TBA
Should you have any questions, please contact GBP Program Manager, Debbie Williams