Center for Logistics and Digital Strategy initiatives help clients and partners develop knowledge and tools that improve their operations and processes.
Among its initiatives:
- Food Safety — expanding knowledge and creating intelligent tools and processes that connect players in the global food supply chain and reduce response time for food-borne contamination events.
- Intelligent Systems Lab — researchers, clients and partners test new concepts and tools to advance organizational intelligence.
- Smart Product Systems — helping clients develop a new generation of "smart" products, from aircraft monitors that alert the ground crew when a part needs to refrigerators that tell you when you're out of milk, that open new lines of business and opportunity.
- ReasonSmart — a toolkit for the deployment of smart software applications that are data-driven and knowledge-centered with emphasis in real-time solutions
- N.C. Consortium for Logistics Education — training college and high school students, workers and companies in global logistics technology.
- Global Logistics Research Initiative — advancing knowledge that helps companies and organizations operate effectively in a global, connected world.