Global Logistics Research Initiative
The Global Logistics Research Initiative (GLORI) is an academic partnership, co-founded by the Center for Logistics and Digital Strategy, which conducts collaborative research in logistics and supply-chain management.
GLORI’s seven member universities and institutes enable private enterprises and public authorities to cope with the challenges of increasing dynamic complexity and turbulence in their business environments.
Members develop and share conceptual and methodological knowledge to transform the risks of business turbulence into business opportunity.
GLORI takes an integrated approach to the logistics environment. It designs supportive public infrastructures, innovative transport technologies, supply chain management systems, knowledge management tools and multi-agent systems as well as principles and methodologies that support managerial flexibility, decision-making and value management.
GLORI holds an annual fall conference each year at member locations around the world.
GLORI members are:
- Chalmers University (Sweden)
- Cranfield University (United Kingdom)
- Delft University of Science and Technology (Netherlands)
- Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Mexico)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (United States)
- University of Frankfurt (Germany)
- University of Hamburg (Germany)
For more information, contact Noel Greis at or (919) 962-2133.