Contact Cooper Biersach at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Next Generation Leadership Blog
The Next Generation Leadership Blog chronicles important FEC events and records leadership lessons shared by our speakers.
Here are a few highlights from our blog:
- Family business leaders benefit from peer groups - Cooper Biersach shares how the launch of our Alumni Roundtable helps to develop next generation leaders
- The Impact of the Family Enterprise Center – Laura Quinn, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA ‘14, shares the impact that the Family Enterprise Center had on her two years at Kenan-Flagler
- Values-Based Leadership Transforms Company Culture of Family Business – Charles Luck IV, President and CEO of the Luck Companies in Richmond, Virginia, shares how creating a values-based leadership program transformed his company’s culture
- Student Uses Family Business Coursework to Initiate a Family Meeting - Alison Wilson, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA 2013, discusses how a speaker in the family business class inspired both a term paper and a first-time family meeting for her family’s business.
- An Innovative Solution for Hesitant Next-Gen Leaders – Ted Wentz, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA 2008, shared the experience of founding his own entrepreneurial venture, Firecraft, within his family’s enterprise.
The following Next Generation Leadership Webinars are available for playback:
Prospective students can find answers to frequently asked questions on the Prospective Students page.
Family Enterprise Social Media