Contact Cooper Biersach at for specific dates and to register for events.
- Family Business Club
- “Introduction to the Family Enterprise Center” Meeting (Mod 1)
- Family Business Student Assessment (Mod 1)
- Next Generation Leadership Roundtables (Wednesdays, 12:30-1:45, Mods 3 & 4)
Family Business Workshops are offered on select Thursdays, 12:30-1:45 pm., in Mods 1 & 2. Sample topics include:
- Compensation in the Family Business
- Valuation & Increasing Firm Value
- Creating a Board of Advisors/Directors
- Legal Issues
- Identifying a Mentor
The following Next Generation Leadership Webinars are available for playback:
Next Generation Leadership Blog
The Next Generation Leadership Blog chronicles important FEC events and records leadership lessons shared by our speakers.
Here are a few highlights from Spring 2012:
Prospective students can find answers to frequently asked questions on the Prospective Students page.