Family Business Club
The Family Business Club is open to students with an interest in family business. Students whose families own a family enterprise, who plan to work as a non-family executive within a family business, or who plan to advise family-run companies benefit from frequent lunch meetings with their peers.
Roundtable discussions and workshops take place on a variety of family business topics. Speakers and webinars provide students with an understanding of family business best practices.
For more information, please contact one of the VPs of the Family Business Club, Laura Solie ‘14 at or Kathryn Howlettt ’14 at .
ASW II MBA Student Lunch, McColl 2600, 12:30-1:45 p.m., RSVP to
RSVP to or for the following events:
- August 22, 7:00-9:00 p.m.: Family Business Club Happy Hour
- August 26, 12:30-1:45 p.m.: Second Year MBA Lunch
- September 9, 12:30-1:45 p.m.: Roundtable Lunch
- October 28, 12:30-1:45 p.m.: Roundtable Lunch
- November 21, 7:00-9:00 p.m.: Family Business Club Happy Hour
Family Enterprise Social Media