Family Business Club
The Family Business Club is open to all students with an interest in family business. Students whose families own a family enterprise, who plan to work as a non-family executive within a family business, or who plan to advise family-run companies benefit from frequent lunch meetings with their peers.
Roundtable discussions and workshops take place on a variety of family business topics. Speakers and webinars provide students with an understanding of family business best practices.
For more information, please contact one of the Co-Presidents of the Family Business Club, Cameron Guice MBA '15 at or Nick Mellott MBA '15 at .
Wednesday, July 16: ASW MBA Student Lunch, McColl 2650, 12:30-1:45 p.m., RSVP to
RSVP to or for the following events:
- August 26, 7:00 - 9:00 pm: MBA Family Business Club Kickoff/Happy Hour
- September 4, 12:30-1:45 p.m.: MBA Roundtable Lunch with Steve Miller
- September 4, 5:00-6:00 pm: Undergraduate Family Business Club Kickoff (RSVP to )
- September 10, 12:30-1:45 p.m.: Family Enterprise/Real Estate Brown Bag Lunch with Durant Bell of Bell Partners
- October 22, 12:30-1:45 p.m.: Family Enterprise/Center for Sustainable Enterprise Brown Bag Lunch with Amanda Komar of GreenPlus
Family Enterprise Social Media