Contact Cooper Biersach at for more information.
The following Next Generation Leadership Webinars are available for playback:
Next Generation Leadership Blog
The Next Generation Leadership Blog chronicles important FEC events and records leadership lessons shared by our speakers.
Here are a few highlights from our blog:
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes Second Family Business Article in India’s Smart Manager – Steve Miller, FEC adjunct professor and co-founder, writes article about successful succession planning in America’s largest seller of fine Italian dinnerware, Vietri.
- Student Uses Family Business Coursework to Initiate a Family Meeting - Alison Wilson, MBA 2013, discusses how a speaker in the family business class inspired both a term paper and a first-time family meeting for her family’s business.
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes First Family Business Article in India’s Smart Manager - Steve Miller, adjunct professor and co-founder of the Family Enterprise Center, discusses the need to create a board of advisors to ensure the success of family businesses.
- Entrepreneurship in the Next Generation – Ted Wentz, UNC MBA 2008, shared the experience of founding his own entrepreneurial venture, Firecraft, within his family’s enterprise.
- Preserving Wealth and Family Legacy - Michael Vlasic shares Life Beyond Pickles: How an Entrepreneurial Family Can Thrive.
- Thinking Outside of the Box at Shurtape – Stephen Shuford MBA ’97 shares the Shurtape Technology /Duck tape merger story.
- IMPACT on Family Business Leaders - Thiago Penido MBA ’09 talks about the impact of the Family Enterprise Center on his career.
Prospective students can find answers to frequently asked questions on the Prospective Students page.