Business Certificate Program Overview
Improve your résumé, learn key business skills, and develop the confidence you need to succeed in the business world with UNC Business Essentials.
Our 100% online business certificate program covers fundamental business principles in six modules:
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting
- Economics and Finance
- Business Operations
- Business Communication
The online UNC Business Essentials certificate program provides working professionals and students with non-business majors the business skills they need to pursue their career goals and get a leg up on today’s competitive job and internship market.
Advantages of the online UNC Business Essentials certificate program:
- Real-world business training presented in an easy-to-use, 100% online format
- Curriculum developed by faculty experts from the world-renowned UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Flexible program schedule which allows you to start whenever is convenient to you and work at your own pace
- Varied coursework to keep you engaged in the material and improve your knowledge retention
- 24/7 access to program tutors through interactive discussion boards
- A certificate from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School to add to your résumé
Each of the six UNC Business Essentials modules takes an average of 10 hours to complete. The entire program can be copleted in 4 months if an individual spends 4 hours a week on coursework.
NEWS: UNC Business Essentials Student Ambassador Scholarships Announced for 2014-15 Academic Year