Program fees are listed on the description page for each program. The fees for all programs for individuals include instruction, materials, continental breakfast, and lunch; except Intentional Leadership which includes accommodations.
- Payment options:
- Personal check (Payable to The University of North Carolina)
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
- Payment is due at the time of registration if paying by credit card. If paying by invoice, payment is due upon receipt of invoice. We do not guarantee your space in a program until payment is received.
One transfer (to a subsequent offering within 12 months) is allowed per registration and must be received in writing. Transfer requests received within 30 days of class start date will incur a $500 (U.S.) transfer fee; and, if followed by a cancellation will be subject to the applicable cancellation fee. Transfers within 3 business days of the start of the program will incur the full program fee.
Cancellation notices must be received in writing, and cancellation fees are administered per the following schedule: If a cancellation notice is received 15-30 days prior to the class start date, the cancellation fee is 25% of the total tuition; 15 days or less prior to the class start date, the fee is 50%. Cancellations within 3 business days of the start of the program will incur the full program fee.
- Multiple Participants (Group): 10% discount per participant for organizations sending two or more individuals to the same program at the same time.
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Alumni: 25% discount for all Kenan-Flagler MBA alumni. One complimentary program for Kenan-Flagler MBA alumni from the class of 2013 and subsequent years.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Alumni and Employees: 10% discount on any program.
- Executive Development Scholarship: Offered for North Carolina-based nonprofits and North Carolina state and local government employees; please contact us for details.
*Discount offers cannot be combined. Discounts cannot be applied to the Treasury Management Series.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula and courses.
Please contact us directly should you require assistance during the enrollment process or prior to attending a program for which you are registered. Our facilities are designed to accommodate individuals who have physical disabilities.