Fees are listed on the description page for each program. The fees for General Management programs (Executive Development Institute and Business and Human Resources) include instruction, materials, most meals, and lodging. The fees for all other open enrollment programs include instruction, materials, continental breakfast, and lunch.
- Due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Payment options:
- Personal check (Payable to The University of North Carolina)
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
(Not available as payment for the Executive Development Institute or Business and Human Resources.)
- Wire transfer (Contact us for instructions on wire payment.)
- After approval of enrollment form, an acceptance letter and invoice is sent to participant.
- Enrollment is guaranteed with email confirmation. Please keep the email confirmation for your records.
- One transfer per enrollment is allowed without penalty if it is requested in writing and executed within 12 months.
- A transfer request must be submitted at least 31 days prior to program start date to avoid penalty/additional fees.
- Qualified substitutions are permitted if the written request is submitted prior to the class start date.
- A $500 (U.S.) transfer fee applies to transfer requests received within 30 days of class start date.
- An applicable cancellation fee is applied to cancellations that occur after submitting a transfer request within 30 days of class start date.
- Transfer requests received within three business days of the start of the program will incur the full program fee.
- Must be received in writing.
- 25 percent of the program fee is charged for cancellations within 15-30 days of class start date.
- 50 percent of the program fee is charged for cancellations less than 15 day prior to start date.
- Cancellation requests received within three business days of the start of the program will incur the full program fee.
- Multiple Participants (Group): A 10% discount per participant is available to organizations that send two or more individuals to the same program offering.
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Alumni: Receive 25% off any program.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Alumni: Receive 10% off any program.
- Executive Development Scholarship: Scholarships are offered for North Carolina based non-profits and North Carolina state and local government employees; please contact us for details. (Download Scholarship Application)
*Discount offers cannot be combined. Discounts cannot be applied to the Treasury Management Series.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula and courses.
Please contact us directly should you require assistance during the enrollment process or prior to attending a program for which you are registered.
Our facilities are designed to accommodate individuals who have physical disabilities. Please notify us if you require any specific assistance.