For five decades, we have partnered with organizations to grow their executive talent. By leveraging The Power of Experience, we make learning transformational by supporting new ideas and skills with a referential framework of real-life experiences. The ASPIRE© model of learning emerged from this teaching and learning philosophy.
Our ASPIRE model combines the basic dimensions of adult learning.
By using the ASPIRE model, we combine many, if not all, of these concepts to provide your organization with a unique learning experience. For more information about each dimension of ASPIRE, roll your mouse over each dimension in the graphic below.
- Aspire Model
- Learning about self and others through the sharing of thoughts, ideas and feelings in a non-judgmental environment
- Learning in a visually stimulating, aesthetically pleasing environment that promotes creative thinking
- Learning in a collective setting that enables networking and builds enduring relationships
- Learning in an environment where faculty, executives and peers discuss and debate real-world solutions to real-world organizational challenges
- Learning by listening to others with life-changing stories that promotes different thinking
- Learning by physical awareness through exercise or evaluation of wellness, along with challenging mental sharpness
ASPIRE and Your Organization
Your needs and preferred learning methods will influence which elements of ASPIRE will be integrated into your program.
Contact our for more information about how ASPIRE can enhance your custom experience.