The Rizzo Conference Center
The Rizzo Conference Center is nestled in the college town of Chapel Hill, N.C., just a few miles from UNC’s main campus. Designed and built solely for use as an executive development facility, the Rizzo Conference Center sits on twenty-eight beautifully landscaped acres. The Rizzo Conference Center, featuring the historic DuBose House, world-class hotel and amenities, and state-of-the-art classrooms, creates the perfect setting to support meaningful reflection and lasting learning. See Rizzo Virtual Tours for more details and photos of the conference center.
Built in 1933, DuBose House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places which describes the property as "one of the landmark Georgian Revival houses of the interwar period." DuBose has comfortably appointed, private dining rooms and serves a rotating buffet menu of regional and international cuisine.
The Rizzo Conference Center is currently undergoing an expansion. When the expansion is complete in Fall 2015, the executive conference facility will offer:
View a Photo Tour of the Executive Development campus.
- 183 guest rooms
- 2 executive conference rooms
- 12 classrooms (flat and tiered)
- 38 breakout rooms
- An executive sports bar
- A well-equipped fitness room with aerobic machines, nautilus and free weights
- An exterior courtyard with a saltwater lap pool, deck area, and fire pit
- A basketball court and jogging trails for outdoor exercising
- Spacious indoor and outdoor gathering areas
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and wireless capabilities throughout the campus
- Expert technical support
- Accommodations available for those with special physical, medicinal, or dietary needs
Do you have other questions?
Find answers in our list of frequently asked questions.