Contact Cooper Biersach at for more information.
The following Next Generation Leadership Webinars are available for playback:
Next Generation Leadership Blog
The Next Generation Leadership Blog chronicles important FEC events and records leadership lessons shared by our speakers.
Here are a few highlights from our blog:
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes Second Family Business Article in India’s Smart Manager – Steve Miller, FEC adjunct professor and co-founder, writes article about successful succession planning in America’s largest seller of fine Italian dinnerware, Vietri.
- Student Uses Family Business Coursework to Initiate a Family Meeting - Alison Wilson, MBA 2013, discusses how a speaker in the family business class inspired both a term paper and a first-time family meeting for her family’s business.
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes First Family Business Article in India’s Smart Manager - Steve Miller, adjunct professor and co-founder of the Family Enterprise Center, discusses the need to create a board of advisors to ensure the success of family businesses.
- Entrepreneurship in the Next Generation – Ted Wentz, UNC MBA 2008, shared the experience of founding his own entrepreneurial venture, Firecraft, within his family’s enterprise.
- Preserving Wealth and Family Legacy - Michael Vlasic shares Life Beyond Pickles: How an Entrepreneurial Family Can Thrive.
- Thinking Outside of the Box at Shurtape – Stephen Shuford MBA ’97 shares the Shurtape Technology /Duck tape merger story.
- IMPACT on Family Business Leaders - Thiago Penido MBA ’09 talks about the impact of the Family Enterprise Center on his career.
Prospective students can find answers to frequently asked questions on the Prospective Students page.
Family Enterprise Social Media