Contact Cooper Biersach at for more information.
The following Next Generation Leadership Webinars are available for playback:
Next Generation Leadership Blog
The Next Generation Leadership Blog chronicles important FEC events and records leadership lessons shared by our speakers.
Here are a few highlights from our blog:
- The Impact of the Family Enterprise Center –
Laura Quinn, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA ‘14, shares the impact that the
Family Enterprise Center had on her two years at Kenan-Flagler
- Values-Based Leadership Transforms Company Culture of Family Business – Charles Luck IV, President and CEO of the Luck Companies in Richmond,
Virginia, shares how creating a values-based leadership program
transformed his company’s culture
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes Third Family Business Article For India’s Smart Manager Magazine – Steve Miller, adjunct professor and co-founder of the Family Enterprise Center, demonstrates how transgenerational entrepreneurship can generate growth and sustainability for a family firm
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes Second Family Business Article in India’s Smart Manager – Steve Miller, adjunct professor and co-founder of the Family Enterprise Center, writes about successful succession planning in America’s largest seller of fine Italian dinnerware, Vietri.
- Student Uses Family Business Coursework to Initiate a Family Meeting - Alison Wilson, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA 2013, discusses how a speaker in the family business class inspired both a term paper and a first-time family meeting for her family’s business.
- FEC’s Steve Miller Publishes First Family Business Article in India’s Smart Manager - Steve Miller, adjunct professor and co-founder of the Family Enterprise Center, discusses the need to create a board of advisors to ensure the success of family businesses.
- Entrepreneurship in the Next Generation – Ted Wentz, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA 2008, shared the experience of founding his own entrepreneurial venture, Firecraft, within his family’s enterprise.
- IMPACT on Family Business Leaders - Thiago Penido, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA ’09, talks about the impact of the Family Enterprise Center on his career.
Prospective students can find answers to frequently asked questions on the Prospective Students page.
Family Enterprise Social Media