UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School is ranked one of the top business schools in the world for sustainable enterprise education.
Undergraduate Business Courses
- BUSI 505-003 Entrepreneurial Consulting - Pat Garner
- BUSI 507 Sustainable Business and Social Entrepreneurship – Carol Hee
- BUSI 611 International Development - Larry Chavis
- BUSI 617 Global Marketing - Nicholas Didow
Speakers and Events
UNC Kenan-Flagler hosts speakers and events covering a wide range of environmental and social management issues including:
- Chuck Swoboda, President, Chairman and CEO of Cree, Inc (Fall 2014)
- Lindsay James (MBA '03), Vice President of Restorative Enterprise at Interface (Fall 2014)
- Global Sustainability Symposium, "The Story of Cities: Global and Local Perspectives on the Quest for Thriving and Sustainable Communities ( Spring 2014)
- People. Planet. Profits. Building a Better World One Step at a Time (Spring 2014)
- UNC Global Sustainability Symposium, “Water and Energy in the Crosshairs” (2013).
- Tom Szaky, CEO and Founder, TerraCycle (2012).
- Miranda Ballentine, Director of Sustainability, Walmart (2012).
- UNC Global Sustainability Symposium, “Shared Tables: A Triangle Symposium on Local and Global Food Studies” (2012).
UNC Kenan-Flagler provides experiential learning opportunities to Undergraduate Business students in the practice of sustainable enterprise.
STAR (Student Teams Achieving Results)
Kenan-Flagler's STAR program sends teams of top MBAs and Undergraduate Business students to build comprehensive and actionable strategies for corporations and not-for-profits seeking to strengthen their global competitiveness. Many STAR projects focus on sustainability.
Kenan-Flagler supports faculty and student research projects in sustainable enterprise across the areas of strategy, marketing, finance, real estate, and entrepreneurship.
UNC Kenan-Flagler Sustainability Blog
Kenan-Flagler's Sustainability Blog is the online extension of the UNC Kenan-Flagler sustainability community. Our mission is to give you a behind-the-scenes look at the innovative programs, resources and activities that have made Kenan-Flagler a global leader in sustainable enterprise.
Sustainability Knowledge Bank
A publicly accessible database of publications on a wide array of leading-edge sustainability research - performed by both our renowned faculty and our talented students - on a broad range of sustainability topics.
BSBA 2015, President, Undergraduate Net Impact Club
Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Director, Center for Sustainable Enterprise
Faculty Adviser, Undergraduate Net Impact Chapter
Associate Director, Center for Sustainable Enterprise
Adviser, Undergraduate Net Impact Chapter