Director, Business Partnerships
In her current role with UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, Meena Dorr works with CEOs and high-influence industry leaders across the country to connect their businesses with one of the world’s Top 20 business programs. Meena serves as the face of the business school to the corporate world, and is the strategic architect and point person behind the mutual partnerships, sponsorships, research projects and engagements that connect Kenan-Flagler programs to their businesses and keep Kenan-Flagler at the cutting-edge of business leadership. Over the course of Meena’s career, she has secured partnerships with the likes of Google, Apple, Disney, ESPN, Cisco, and many other top-tier corporations.
Meena’s corporate background spans Business Consulting, Technology, Entrepreneurship and for the past 7 years has brought that expertise to Higher Education. Among her distinctions:
- Rebuilt and strengthened graduate placement, program quality and ranking for Kenan-Flagler’s Executive MBA program
- Established new Center for Technology, Entertainment and Media (CTEM) for Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
- Served as VP of Global Business Development for the innovative MBA@UNC online program
- Founded and grew a successful business consultancy that provided strategic direction for a portfolio of corporate clients spanning the US, India and Korea
- Created Dell Computers’ Notebook Computing global strategy in the late 1990’s that sparked international expansion of notebook sales
Meena received her MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and her B.S. in accounting from North Central College.
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
Campus Box 3490, Kenan Center building
Chapel Hill, NC 27599