2014-2015 Exchange Fact Sheet
Apply to study at UNC Kenan-Flagler
Nomination from a partner institution
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
- EPSCI, Paris, France
- ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
- ICADE, Madrid, Spain
- Korea University Business School, Seoul, South Korea
- Manchester Business School, Manchester, United Kingdom
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Peking University, Beijing, China
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica, Santiago, Chile
- Rotterdam School of Management, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany
- GPA equivalent to at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
English language proficiency
If English is not your native language or the exclusive language of instruction at your home university. Required TOEFL score of 100 IBT, 7.5 IELTS, or 5 APIEL
You must complete and return all documents before your application is accepted.
- Online application form, including one page personal statement
- Visa Supporting Documents (uploaded within online application, including Financial Certificate, Proof of Funds and Passport Photocopy)
- Official transcript
- Honor Code Form
- Photocopy of your TOEFL Score Report, if English is not your native language or the language of instruction at your home university
- Application fee of US $100 (payable on arrival)
*Please note that once accepted and assigned a UNC student identification or PID number, you must complete the Report of Medical History Form.
Application deadline for spring 2015:
October 15, 2014
Undergraduate Business Global Programs
Kenan-Flagler Business School, UNC Chapel Hill
McColl Building, CB#3490
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3490
Course listings are searchable on the University Registrar website under the BUSI subject.The fall course schedule is available in mid-February. The spring course schedule is available in mid-September.
The Undergraduate Business Program at UNC Kenan-Flagler is a two year program. UNC students spend the first two years of university doing General Education subjects and business prerequisite requirements before applying to Kenan-Flagler for their final two years. View curriculum information.
Please note that course syllabi are not available to exchange students until arrival on campus.
Accommodation in Chapel Hill
On-campus accommodation is available for fall and spring semester exchange students coming during the 2014-2015 academic year. Once you have been officially admitted as an incoming exchange student you will receive specific details about applying for on-campus housing. More information about on campus dormitories is available on Housing Office’s website.
UNC Kenan-Flagler cannot assist students in securing private, off campus accommodation. View off campus accommodation information.
Cost of living
The figures below should give you an approximate idea of how much it will cost to be a student at Chapel Hill. How much you spend will depend a great deal on you.
||August 16-17, 2014
||August 18, 2014
||August 19, 2014
||October 15-19, 2014
November 26-28, 2014
||December 12, 2014
||December 13, 2014
||January 4-5, 2015
||January 6, 2015
||January 7, 2015
||March 9-15, 2015
||May 5, 2015
||May 6, 2015
*must be available in Chapel Hill for entire exam period
Life in Chapel Hill
Students at UNC Chapel Hill have access to a wide range of student clubs, athletic facilities, and extracurricular activities. Visit the Student Life section or search the Student Organizations website for more information.
For more information about the town of Chapel Hill, check out the Visitors Bureau website.