Recruiting Access Program
Balancing the career needs of our executive MBA students with the interests of corporate sponsors is sometimes a challenge. This program keeps everyone’s best interests in mind.
Recruiting access is available for these Executive MBA students:
- Self-employed students
- Students employed by a company that does not provide financial support or time off from work to attend classes
- Students who receive financial support as a corporate education benefit that is available to all employees in the company and do not receive time off from work to attend classes
- Students who submit a signed corporate authorization form. We encourage students who are considering submitting a corporate authorization form to contact us before approaching their employers.
Recruiting access support
- Career coaching: The director of career management will coach eligible students on how to conduct a successful job search, prepare for interviews and negotiate job offers.
- Recruiting: Eligible students who attend the required preparatory sessions may attend career fairs and company presentations. They also may submit resumes to be considered for invitations to interview for entry-level MBA positions.