Kenan Institute Leadership Fellows leverage the institute's access to business leaders, scholars and policymakers to strengthen collaboration and thought sharing among the institute, UNC Kenan-Flagler and local and global communities.
The goal is to shape the student experience and support the institute's research and programming in entrepreneurship, economic development and global competitiveness.
- Communicate — Opening an active pathway between the business school and the institute to pair resources, explore ideas and solidify the social cement within the community.
- Network — Forging mutually beneficial partnerships that engage resources for future opportunities.
- Champion Talent — Marketing the skills of business students to inspire innovation and creative solutions to global challenges.
Benefits of serving as a Kenan Institute Leadership Fellow
- Leadership development opportunity
- Opportunity to take up an ambassadorial role to represent fellow UNC Kenan-Flagler students to the Kenan Institute and its key constituents
- Opportunity to educate new and prospective students on activities and opportunities at the Institute
- Build strong relationships by working closely with Kenan Institute Center Directors and associates
- Be the first to understand cutting-edge research and industry trends
- Lead, design, and execute creative programs with Institute support
- Contribute to the Kenan-Flagler community
- Share in the wealth of industry experience and networks
- Grow your sphere of influence
Get more information and apply to become a Kenan Institute Leadership Fellow.