Dates: March 27-30, 2017, October 16-19, 2017, and March 12-15, 2018
In a complex environment, superior talent remains the surest path to sustained competitive advantage. Yet organizations are finding that traditional approaches to talent building are falling short of expectations. The Talent Management Institute has been designed to build the skills and capabilities of HR and Talent Management leaders and provide them with the tools necessary to design and execute a flawless talent management strategy so that their impact on the organization is meaningful and significant.
The Talent Management Institute is a strategic, practical program designed and taught by experienced talent management executives, Jim Shanley and Marc Effron, who have successfully created integrated talent management systems at companies like Bank of America, Avon, and more. In this highly interactive program, these highly acclaimed Talent Management Practitioners emphasize the art of execution versus a focus only on theory and concept.
The Talent Management Institute is for high-potential and mid-level human resource generalists, talent management leaders and leadership development specialists who:
« PrevNext »
- have a minimum of five years of experience
- are responsible for driving the talent agenda within their organizations
In the Talent Management Institute, you will:
All participants will also receive a complimentary private coaching session to help ensure the success of their organizational and individual talent management action plan.« PrevNext »
- Directly link the Talent Management Agenda to the organizational and leadership capabilities that your organization needs to execute its strategy
- Learn how to build a state of the art Talent Factory for your organization
- Become an expert in assessing talent and accelerating the growth of high potential talent
- Assess your organization's talent management practices against world-class talent management standards
- Become the talent expert and trusted advisor to senior executives on talent issues
- Get access to benchmark talent management practices, processes, templates and tool kits
- Create an organizational and individual talent management action plan
The Talent Management Institute focuses on the following topics:
« PrevNext »
- Driving a Talent Mindset in Your Organization
- Developing a Talent Philosophy
- Becoming a Talent Management Expert
Understanding the 4+2 model for transforming yourself into a highly skilled and influential talent manager
Building your capabilities in each of the 4+2 areas
- Building the Talent Factory
Linking organizational strategy to talent specifications and needs
Determining your organization's current talent quality and supply
Developing and deploying talent
- Building a Talent Audit for Your Organization
- Leveraging Your Expertise with Executives
- Addressing Talent Management Challenges and Dilemmas
- Developing Your Individual and Organizational Action Plan
- Peer Coaching
The Talent Management Institute features two of the world's most experienced and accomplished Talent Management Practitioners:
- Marc Effron, President of the Talent Strategy Group, and author of One Page Talent Management: Eliminating Complexity, Adding Value (Harvard Business Press), has served in executive roles at leading corporations and consulting firms. His consulting work focuses on creating effective talent strategies and talent management process designs. He has co-authored two other leadership books and written chapters in nine management books.
- Jim Shanley, Partner of the Shanley Group and one of the most recognized global Talent Management Practitioners, had a 20 year career with Bank of America where he lead a team of 1500+ individuals. Since beginning his own consulting firm in 2006, Jim has worked with some of the world's most well regarded companies in North America, South America, Western and Central Europe, Russia, India, China and Australia.
Marc and Jim have co-authored the Executive Development white paper, Talent Builders: Lead the Way In Developing Your People, and co-hosted the Executive Development webinar, The Art of Talent Management Execution.« PrevNext »
This talent management program is held at the Rizzo Conference Center, our world-class facility in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The Rizzo Conference Center was designed to foster executive management development and education and is wired for business so we can integrate new technologies into our teaching methodologies.
This program can be delivered to individual teams or business units, either at our facilities in North Carolina or anywhere in the world. This program can also be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization.« PrevNext »
Below you will find links to additional information on the Talent Management Institute open enrollment program:
Program Brochure on the Talent Management Institute
Scholarship Application for the Talent Management Institute« Prev