View our Donor Honor Roll.
The Dean’s Circle recognizes annual donors of $1,000 and above to UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School. This select group of donors contributes nearly 80 percent of all private gifts to the school on a yearly basis—leading the way for other philanthropic support of the school. Their generosity is an important vote of confidence in Kenan-Flagler and encourages others to emulate their giving. We are extremely grateful for the investments provided by members of the Dean’s Circle and for their consistent commitment to educational excellence.
These gifts—combined with all other private support—fund nearly 20 percent of our annual operating budget. The collective power of these gifts has an immediate and tangible impact on our faculty and students and allows UNC Kenan-Flagler to sustain its reputation as one of the best business schools in the world.
To qualify for the Dean’s Circle, individuals must make an annual contribution of $1,000 or more to UNC Kenan-Flagler between July 1 and June 30. Annual contributions are totaled and may benefit multiple areas at the business school. Couples’ gifts are combined and corporate matching gifts are included.
We need the support of our Dean’s Circle members in order to continue providing exceptional educational opportunities to our students and faculty. There has never been a more important time to invest in UNC Kenan-Flagler.
|$25,000 and above
||$10,000 - $24,999
||$5,000 - $9,999
||$2,000 - $4,999
||$1,000 - $1,999
- Annual giving to Kenan-Flagler of $1,000 and above
- Planned gifts included
- Matching gifts included
- Couples’ giving combined
- Cash gifts between July 1 and June 30 (pledges excluded)
- Members enrolled at the end of each fiscal year
- Dean’s Invitation and Welcome Packet – Eligible candidates will receive a letter of acknowledgment from UNC Kenan-Flagler’s dean in a welcome packet.
- Membership Announcements – Membership lists and announcements may be included in select publications and websites and displayed in suitable venues.
- Honor Roll Acknowledgment – Members will be published in our annual donor honor roll each fall.
- Special Events – Dean’s Circle members receive invitations to exclusive Dean’s Circle events.
- Member Privacy – To ensure privacy, eligible candidates may specify degrees of anonymity and participation in the Dean’s Circle.