Class Agents help perform a vital service in keeping alumni connected and involved with UNC Kenan-Flagler. This is an excellent way for you to maintain your personal network and serve the School.
We invite you to volunteer and serve as a Class Agent. In this role, you will be asked to perform the following important functions:
- Help the Alumni Affairs office maintain accurate contact information for your classmates.
- Notify us of relevant news items from your class.
- Keep your classmates informed of School and alumni-related events.
- Help plan Reunion Weekend.
- Identify classmates to serve as career mentors, event or classroom speakers, and for other relevant opportunities.
Interested in serving as a UNC Kenan-Flagler Class Agent? Contact .