The Alumni Career Advisors Network is a ready-made network that allows you to tap into the experience and wisdom of UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni to gain advice and insight on a variety of career-management issues as well as to expand your professional network. They can help you to:
- Explore career options by learning about the responsibilities, challenges, needed credentials, and potential career paths for a variety of jobs/functional areas.
- Prepare for your career by seeking advice on coursework and internships.
- Identify target employers and prep for interviews by inquiring about companies’ organizational cultures, future outlooks, and work environments.
- Research industries by asking about emerging trends, leading companies, and hiring needs and practices.
- Expand your network by gathering referrals for additional information and advice.
- Improve your job-search success by getting input on effective job-hunting techniques.
- Identify recruiters in your market that may be worthwhile to connect with.
Before you Search for Career Advisors, we strongly recommend you review Maximizing Your Contacts with Career Advisors.