PhD Admissions Requirements
We seek to admit 12-15 students to begin the Ph.D. program in August 2016. The Admissions Committee will review completed applications as they are received. All admitted students receive School-based fellowship funding, but applications completed prior to December 16 are ensured consideration for a select number of University-sponsored fellowships. The final deadline for Fall 2016 admission consideration is no later than January 14, 2016. To be evaluated, applications must have all required payments and materials and be received by the deadline.
Please use the following codes for submitting test results:
GMAT code: D40-HL-50
GRE code: 5816
TOEFL code: 5816
|UNC Graduate School
|Submit the following to:
||The Graduate School
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Campus Box 4010
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-4010
|Graduate School Application
||$85 non-refundable fee can be paid by credit card.
- U.S. bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts will be requested when admitted
- 3 letters of recommendation from professors, employers or associates
|Curriculum Vitae (CV)
||Please submit CV with three letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL required for applicants for whom English is not the native language. EXCEPTIONS:
- You earned an undergraduate degree or graduate degree at a U.S. college or university.
- OR Your total education was conducted in English in a native English-speaking country.
- Send GMAT scores to institution code D40-HL-50
- Send GRE scores to institution code 5816
- Send TOEFL scores to institution code 5816
- We recommend you to take the tests within 12 months of applying.