Your organization can benefit from a relationship with the Kenan-Flagler Business School in a variety of ways.
Gain Greater Visibility at UNC Kenan-Flagler
Improve Recruiting Success
- Sponsor events and programs at UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Take part in career fairs and activities.
- Speak to classes and serve on panels.
Access World-Class Business Educators and Researchers
Multiply Networking Opportunities
- Get help from the MBA Career Management Center to craft recruiting strategies that work for you.
- Schedule a recruiting visit; request resumes from the MBA Career Management Center or student career clubs.
- Sponsor a student visit to your organization.
- Host a presentation, reception or other event where your company can meet with students.
- Alumni can explore career options with John Worth, director of alumni and executive MBA career development.
- Attend special events at or hosted by UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Join the career advice program for students and alumni.
For further information regarding the Dean's Fund, please contact: Brad Shafer, associate dean for advancement, at 919.962.4415 or