View our Donor Honor Roll.
Donors qualify for the Cornerstone Society with an unrestricted, expendable gift of $25,000 to the Fund for UNC Kenan-Flagler. Cornerstone Society donors provide critical funds that enable the dean to pursue the School’s highest priorities. These gifts supply bridge funding to the dean while he works to grow our endowment as part of the next University campaign.
Membership in the Cornerstone Society also qualifies donors for the Dean’s Circle at the Presidents level.
Couples’ gifts are combined and corporate matching gifts are included.
We need the support of our Cornerstone Society members in order to continue providing exceptional educational opportunities to our students and faculty. The collective power of these gifts has an immediate and tangible impact and enables UNC Kenan-Flagler to sustain its reputation as one of the best business schools in the world.
- Annual giving to the Fund for UNC Kenan-Flagler totaling $25,000 or more
- Planned gifts included
- Matching gifts included
- Couples’ giving combined
- Cash gifts between July 1 and June 30 (pledges excluded)
- Members enrolled at the end of each fiscal year
- Dean’s Invitation and Welcome Packet – Eligible candidates will receive a letter of acknowledgment from UNC Kenan-Flagler’s dean in a welcome packet.
- Membership Announcements – Membership lists and announcements may be included in select publications and websites and displayed in suitable venues.
- Honor Roll Acknowledgment – Members will be published in our annual donor honor roll each fall.
- Special Events – Cornerstone Society members receive invitations to exclusive events.
- Member Privacy – To ensure privacy, eligible candidates may specify degrees of anonymity and participation in the Cornerstone Society.