Sample Acceptance Letter
After receiving a job offer and verbally accepting, a company will likely expect you to accept in writing as well. You should also request the offer in writing prior to accepting.
- Use a professional, direct style.
- Restate terms of employment and clearly indicate acceptance.
- Convey eagerness.
- Note (or remind of) next interaction, if appropriate.
- Overly exuberant style (example: I can't believe it! I'm now employed at XYZ Corporation. I can't wait to start!
- Overly detailed logistical questions.
- Being vague or unclear that you are accepting the offer.