Registration for ASW is now open.
Not quite sure if the program is for you? Watch video testimonials from our students about what their ASW experience was like by clicking here.
The process is somewhat involved, so please be sure to read these instructions in their entirety before starting the registration process!
In order to choose your ASW Courses and Tools of Financial Markets, you first must have two things:
- UNC PID (Personal Indentification Number)
- UNC Onyen (Only Name You’ll Ever Need) and password
Every admitted student has a PID number. You should have been emailed a note (from Sharon Moore in admissions) including your unique PID and asking you to save the email. It is a 9 digit number that typically begins with “7202…”. If you cannot find your PID or never received the email, contact and ask her for your PID.
Onyen and Onyen Password
In order to set up an Onyen, you will need to visit this site and click on “create an Onyen”. Please be sure that the information you used for your admissions application exactly matches what you enter for your Onyen, i.e. first and last name, date of birth, email address, etc. Follow the indicated steps to create an Onyen and Onyen password. Save this information since it is not easy to retrieve if you lose it! Note: if for some reason the system does not allow you to create your Onyen (this has happened in a few cases), just contact and she can manually register you for ASW.
Once you have your ID and your Onyen and password, you will now be able to sign-up for ASW and Tools of Financial Markets by going to the sign-up site here:
Note: You are not officially registered for any courses until we receive either full payment or at minimum the specified deposit.
Here you will enter your Onyen and password (that you already created). This screen accepts and validates your Onyen (see screen shot below)
Once you are authenticated, you will be redirected to the UNC Kenan-Flagler ASW and Tools of Financial Markets Course Website (see screen shot below).
On this screen you should:
- Select the courses that you want; the total price will be calculated as you add courses.
- When you have selected the courses, print the screen of the selected courses and click “Submit”
- Then follow the instructions to mail in your payment and the printed copy of the print screen
You should be done now! Now you should send your check and printed page to Barbara Ann Aversano in MBA Admissions. Once she receives it, you will be officially registered.
A few things to remember:
- You are not registered for ASW courses until Barbara Ann has received your payment.
- The only method of payment is check or money order (no credit card, bank drafts or wire transfers accepted)
- Do not include your payment with any other payments sent to the university.
Send your payment check (made out to UNC Kenan-Flagler) and a printed copy of your course selection page to:
Barbara Ann Aversano
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
MBA Admissions, Room 2114
McColl Building, CB 3490
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3490