The application to the Undergraduate Business Program is now live. Students who have completed their first year at UNC and admitted transfer students are welcome to begin their application.
Note that you must begin the process by officially declaring your intent to change your major/minor through ConnectCarolina. This process could take up to 1 business day to complete, so applicants are encouraged to submit their request well before the corresponding application deadline.
To submit your request to apply to the business program, it is important to follow these steps:
- Log into Connect Carolina and proceed to Self Service>Student Center
- From the “other academic” drop-down section adjacent to your class schedule, select “Apply for Change of Major/Minor”
- Select “Kenan-Flagler Undergraduate Business” from the Major/Minor drop-down
- Select an Entry Term (Spring/Round 1 or Fall/Round 2) from the “Term” drop-down. Reference the Admissions Eligibility Quick Sheet and Round Decision Models (sophomore and transfer) in order to select the appropriate application round/term of entry. Applicants should select Entry Term carefully. To change application round/entry term, applicants must cancel the current request and re-submit their request. The new request may take up to 24 hours and must be processed prior to the corresponding deadline
- If you agree to the terms, click “I Agree” and “Submit Request”
Once this request has been submitted, you should receive an email within 24 hours with a link to activate your account and begin the Undergraduate Business online application. Applicants must therefore submit the major/minor request at least 24 hours prior to their deadline
Undergraduate Social Media