Travel Subsidy Program
We are pleased to announce a new program to encourage students to visit our campus in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We invite you to apply for a travel subsidy to visit us in Chapel Hill. The selected prospective students have the option of attending a regular campus visit day (class visit, lunch, tour) or one of the following on-campus events:
- Open House & Interview Day – Friday, September 12, 2014
- Women’s Workshop – Saturday, November 7, 2014
- Open House & Interview Day – Friday, January 16, 2015
If selected, you will receive:
- Travel subsidy of USD $600 to visit campus
- Waiver of the admissions application fee (USD $145 fee)
We invite you to learn more about UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School at http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/programs/mba. You’ll find that:
- UNC Kenan-Flagler offers merit fellowships each year to 25-30% of incoming MBA students
- Our School is consistently ranked as one of the top business schools in the world
- Chapel Hill is a quintessential college town recognized as one of the most desirable places to live in the U.S.
- We offer the best, most comprehensive leadership program of any top business school
- We pride ourselves on focusing on the bottom line as well as the greater good
We look forward to meeting you in Chapel Hill!
Complete this short online form to apply for the Travel Subsidy Program: UNC Kenan-Flagler Travel Subsidy Application (note that you must start an admissions application and upload your resume and university transcript to qualify).