Brand Positioning Architecture
Positioning – the way we communicate the unique qualities of UNC Kenan-Flagler – promotes a clear understanding of our identity and tells our audiences what they can expect from us. It goes beyond the important outcome of growing our reputation as a leading business school to the heart of sustaining and strengthening our core values, which define and guide us.
Through written and visual language, we convey our values, our hallmarks and what differentiates UNC Kenan-Flagler.
The & is a core element of our brand architecture. We use it to convey our focus on a duality of excellence – IQ & EQ, Bottom Line & Greater Good, Tradition & Innovation, Rigor & Impact – which is sought after and rewarded in the marketplace.
Telling our Story
Together, we tell UNC Kenan-Flagler’s story and promote our brand around the world.
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School serves North Carolina, the U.S. and the world through teaching, research and service. Founded in 1919, the School is built on the foundation of excellence at UNC, the first public university in the U.S.
Consistently ranked one of the world's best business schools, UNC Kenan-Flagler is known for:
- Our collaborative culture based on core values of excellence, leadership, integrity, community and teamwork
- Renowned faculty committed to excellence in both teaching and research
- Transformational learning experiences for students and executives
- Innovative, rigorous research that makes an impact on the practice of business
- Curricular innovation, which weaves real-life learning experiences into programs and courses and leverages technology to enhance education and access
- The best and most comprehensive Leadership Development Program of any business school and unique areas of strengths in entrepreneurship, sustainability, real estate development, family business and global education
- Alumni who are passionate about UNC and offer a network of 34,000 principled leaders in 81 countries who drive extraordinary results for the organizations they lead and the communities they serve