The Global Business Center at UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School each year offers leadership opportunities to undergraduate business students who have an interest in global business.
Global Business Center Fellows assist the Global Business Center team to advance its programs, particularly their outreach to students. That includes participating in strategic and tactical planning to further the center's mission.
Fellows are responsible for:
- Organizing the center's fall student welcome reception, All Careers are Global, which includes a case workshop.
- Planning and executing the spring Emerging Markets Conference.
- Overseeing the competitive mini-grants program for student clubs and initiatives.
- Promoting the center's programs to students through social and other media.
- Assisting with other center activities, as assigned.
Ideal candidates are highly organized, able to work independently and think strategically, and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Applications are accepted in March each year for fellowships the following academic year.
To apply, interested students submit by email:
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of reference: one from a faculty member and one from a staff or faculty member (faculty and staff may submit letters by email)
Apply to Dr. Julia Kruse, firstname.lastname@example.org.