Emerging Markets Conference
As part of an engaging Emerging Markets Conference, business and academic leaders share their insights into the opportunities and challenges of emerging markets.
The Global Business Center’s Emerging Markets Conference, held each spring, is a student-led event co-hosted with UNC Kenan-Flagler’s Emerging Market Student Club designed for North Carolina business students with an interest in emerging markets and innovation.
The conference features keynote speakers, panel discussions and a case workshop on issues of global competitiveness in emerging markets, particularly in Brazil, China, India and the continent of Africa.
It offers North Carolina business students the chance to:
- Understand the context and key challenges of doing business in emerging markets.
- Hear novel approaches that create opportunities for emerging market growth across functional areas and industries.
- Learn best practices for innovation in emerging markets.
- Expand their professional networks to companies investing in emerging markets and other students orienting their careers to emerging markets.
Corporate partners gain a prime opportunity to:
- Promote their brand of innovation and thought leadership.
- Access motivated student talent.
- Learn from and build relationships with other organizations taking novel approaches in emerging markets.
Contact the GBC at email@example.com for information.
This program is supported by a Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) grant from the U.S. Department of Education.